Jul 1, 2011

Kindergarten student from Three Village Montessori in Weston, Florida



"For my kindergarten graduation project, me and my teacher, made a diorama of El Yunque, Puerto Rico’s famous rain forest. My parents were born in Puerto Rico and I wanted to learn more about the island. My mom and dad took me to see El Yunque. I thought it was beautiful because of the colorful flowers and large trees and plants that were everywhere. I loved the waterfalls and walked over big rocks to get close to them. My mom told me that El Yunque is an Official Finalist of the New 7 Wonders of Nature and I am very happy."

Kindergarten student from Montessori in Weston, Florida.









Start a New7Wonders project day in your school!

Tell your science or geography teacher, or head of school, that you want to include New7Wonders in your schoolwork or create a theme day at your school. Send us what you have created with your classmates, or any ideas you have, via email to kids@n7w.com. Download the PDF with tools and resources first. We look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment